Our services include:
- Initial assessment of the visa options which apply to your situation
- Advice and guidance on documentation required for your visa
- Completion of the relevant online or paper application forms
- Liaising with your employer if needed
- Arranging translations of documents if required
- Lodging of your application with Immigration New Zealand (INZ)
- Managing all subsequent contact with INZ in relation to the application
- Updating you on your application until it is finalised
Contact us to discuss how we can best assist you. See below for fees information.
Professional fees: Realistic and competitive
We charge a fixed fee for our professional services which will be discussed with you at the initial assessment stage. Fees are paid in one or two installments; 50% upon signing a client contract, and the final 50% upon lodging of your application. Fees quoted may vary depending on the complexity of your application.
Any additional costs, eg courier or translation fees, will be invoiced to you at the time the cost is incurred.
Immigration New Zealand application fees can usually be paid by credit card, although this can depend on the individual INZ branch,. or paid in advance to us, to be held in our client trust account until such time as payment is due.
We will ensure you know in advance the costs involved in your application, so that you can enjoy peace of mind.