Under our business categories, there are several possibilities for obtaining residence. Briefly, these are:
- Entrepreneur Plus
- Employee of a Relocating Business
- Investor 1
- Investor 2
All of these options require you to be of an acceptable standard of health and character.
You hold an Entrepreneur Business Visa (insert link) and have successfully established a business in New Zealand which is considered to have significantly benefited the country. You can apply for residence after being self-employed in the business for at least 2 years.
You hold an Entrepreneur Business Visa and have successfully established a business in New Zealand which is considered to have significantly benefited the country. If you invest an additional NZ$500,000 or more into your business and create at least 3 full-time, permanent jobs for NZ citizens or residents, you can apply for residence after 6 months.
Employee of a Relocating Business
This is an opportunity for a key employee of a business which is relocating to New Zealand to obtain residence if he or she does not qualify under any other category. Your application must be supported by New Zealand Trade & Enterprise (www.nzte.govt.nz)..
MIGRANT INVESTMENT CATEGORIES:
Minimum investment funds of NZ$10 million
Funds must be invested in NZ for 3 years in an “acceptable” investment
- Evidence is required that your nominated funds have been legally earned or acquired
- 65 years of age or less
- A minimum of 3 years’ business experience
- Investment funds of NZ$1.5 million and settlement funds of NZ$1 million
- 2 stage points system
- Evidence is required that nominated funds were legally earned or acquired
- Minimum overall band score of IELTS 3 for English language ability
For details of your individual circumstances please contact us for a personal assessment.